You are here: Home > LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance
Tag Archives | LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance
posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 in Energy Efficiency, Energy Star, Green Office Space, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Plaza District, SOM
posted on Thursday, June 27, 2013 in 1211 Avenue of the Americas, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, Energy Efficiency, Green Real Estate, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City, Rockefeller Center
posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 in Empire State Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Transactions
New York Genome Center Continues Downtown Tech Push, Expanding Into LEED-Hopeful 101 Avenue of the Americas
posted on Friday, July 27, 2012 in Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Office Space, Hudson Square, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 in 850 Third Avenue, Energy Efficiency, Energy Star, Grand Central Station, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 in Grand Central Station, Green Real Estate, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 in Empire State Building, Green Building, Green Leases, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-CI, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Prefab
posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 in 125 Broad Street, Energy Star, Financial District, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Penn 2023: Making the Case for a New Penn Station, MSG, & Midtown West Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Chrysler Building Joins Other Midtown Icons in Earning LEED-EB Gold Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Ice Cold Green: In White Plains, Heineken USA Headquarters Earns LEED-CI Gold Thursday, July 12, 2012
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- The Perfect Storm: Green Light New York Releases Report on Retrofitting Daylight Controls in NYC Office Buildings Wednesday, January 16, 2013
- Tech industry is intersecting green building and sustainability | RO Engineers: [...] Tech industry is intersecting green building...
- Green Architecture – Is This Our Future » Green Roofing Improvement: [...] Jersey City has a modern prefab home constru...
- In the News | e-Oculus - AIA New York Chapter and the Center for Architecture: [...] years after the attacks on the World Trade C...
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 – insiderater.com: [...] tower topped out earlier this summer at its ...
- Urban Omnibus » The Omnibus Roundup – Darker Cities, REI, Living Cities, Donnell Demolished, City 2.0 and Psychometric Drawing Experiments: [...] a outdoorsy retail chain that just happens t...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center