Archive | The Bronx RSS feed for this section
posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 in Commercial, Green Building, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, LEED, LEED-CS, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Rating Systems, The Bronx
South Bronx Keeps On Taking It: The Brook, Common Ground’s Green Affordable Housing Development, Opens Today
posted on Wednesday, June 2, 2010 in Affordable Housing, Buildings, Design, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Rentals, Green Roofs, LEED, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Public, Rating Systems, Residential, The Bronx
posted on Friday, May 28, 2010 in Design, Green Building, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Public, The Bronx
posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 in Design, Green Building, Green Building Law, LEED, LEED Commentary, LEED-ND, Legal Issues, Magnusson Architects, Midtown West, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Other Locales, Rating Systems, Residential, The Bronx, Urban Planning
Big Up in the Bronx: Boogie Down’s Melrose Commons First NYC Hood to Earn LEED for Neighborhood Honors
posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 in Affordable Housing, LEED-ND, Magnusson Architects, Melrose Commons, New York City, The Bronx
posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 in Green Building, Legal Issues, Legislation, New York City, The Bronx
posted on Monday, April 6, 2009 in Architecture, Green Building, Green Schools, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, Local Law 86, Most Recent, New York City, The Bronx
posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 in Affordable Housing, Alternative Energy, Design, Green Building, LEED in NYC, Most Recent, New York City, OCV Architects, The Bronx
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Construction Begins at the Duggal Greenhouse - Duggal Visual Solutions: [...] Click here to read about the Greenhouse on G...
- 11 Slider Images of the Bronx Show Remarkable Growth over Time: [...] is energy- and water-efficient, and was buil...
- Fresno criminal lawyer: their network and it spreads like wildfire.can... ...
- Southern Builders v. Shaw Development: The Most Important Part! | Green Building Law Update: [...] The Anatomy of America’s First Green B...
- A Perfect Plumber | 15 Amazing Dog Houses - A Perfect Plumber: [...] more details here… [...]...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center