Archive | Queens RSS feed for this section
In Long Island City, (Somewhat) Controversial JetBlue Signage Lands On Historic LEED Silver Brewster Building
posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 in Adaptive Reuse, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, LEED-EB, Long Island City, New York City, Queens
posted on Thursday, April 19, 2012 in Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, Leases, LEED-EB, Long Island City, New York City, Queens, Transactions
posted on Monday, January 24, 2011 in Architecture, Buildings, Design, Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Museums, Gwathmey Siegel, LEED, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Public, Queens, Rating Systems
Friday Reading: Ambitious New Art Space in Hudson Yards, Richard Meier’s Outtakes and The Ground Zero Ghost Ship
posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 in Affordable Housing, Architecture, David Rockwell, Design, Green Building, Ground Zero, Hudson Yards, Manhattan, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New Jersey, New York City, Newark, Public, Queens, Residential
posted on Thursday, June 24, 2010 in Commercial, Green Building, Green Condos, Green Retail, LEED, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Queens, Rating Systems, Residential, Zoning
posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 in Commercial, Green Roofs, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Queens
Police Academy Two: STV and Turner Lock Down Contract for LEED Silver-Hopeful College Point Police Academy
posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 in Green Building, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, New York City, Perkins + Will, Queens
posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 in Alternative Energy, Green Building, Green Tax Incentives, Legal Issues, Long Island City, Most Recent, New York City, Queens, Technology
posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 in Architecture, Gensler, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-CS, Long Island City, Moed de Armas & Shannon Architects, New York City, Queens
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Penn 2023: Making the Case for a New Penn Station, MSG, & Midtown West Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Chrysler Building Joins Other Midtown Icons in Earning LEED-EB Gold Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Ice Cold Green: In White Plains, Heineken USA Headquarters Earns LEED-CI Gold Thursday, July 12, 2012
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- The Perfect Storm: Green Light New York Releases Report on Retrofitting Daylight Controls in NYC Office Buildings Wednesday, January 16, 2013
- Tech industry is intersecting green building and sustainability | RO Engineers: [...] Tech industry is intersecting green building...
- Green Architecture – Is This Our Future » Green Roofing Improvement: [...] Jersey City has a modern prefab home constru...
- In the News | e-Oculus - AIA New York Chapter and the Center for Architecture: [...] years after the attacks on the World Trade C...
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 – insiderater.com: [...] tower topped out earlier this summer at its ...
- Urban Omnibus » The Omnibus Roundup – Darker Cities, REI, Living Cities, Donnell Demolished, City 2.0 and Psychometric Drawing Experiments: [...] a outdoorsy retail chain that just happens t...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center