Archive | Zoning RSS feed for this section
posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 in Adaptive Reuse, Green Condos, LEED-ND, Legal Issues, Montclair, New Developments, New Jersey, Urban Planning, Zoning
posted on Monday, July 29, 2013 in Hudson Yards, Legal Issues, Manhattan, Midtown West, New York City, Urban Planning, Zoning
posted on Monday, June 24, 2013 in Brooklyn, Brooklyn Navy Yard, Dumbo, Legal Issues, New York City, Technology, Urban Planning, Zoning
posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 in Energy Star, Green Real Estate, Hudson Square, Leases, Legal Issues, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions, Zoning
posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 in Affordable Housing, Architecture, Bjarke Ingels, Legal Issues, Manhattan, New Developments, New York City, Residential, Upper West Side, Urban Planning, Zoning
posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 in Energy Efficiency, LED Lighting, Legal Issues, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Technology, Zoning
posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 in Architecture, Buildings, Design, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, Green Roofs, Greenwich Village, LEED, LEED in NYC, Legal Issues, Manhattan, Morris Adjmi, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Rating Systems, Urban Planning, Zoning
posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 in Green Building, Green Building Law, Green Real Estate, Most Recent, New York City, Other Locales, Urban Planning, Zoning
posted on Thursday, June 24, 2010 in Commercial, Green Building, Green Condos, Green Retail, LEED, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Queens, Rating Systems, Residential, Zoning
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- With REIT Conversion Still Pending, Shutterstock Makes Move to Empire State Building Tuesday, April 2, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- In Helsinki, Finnish Real Estate Concern Closes Its First Green Lease Tuesday, June 11, 2013
- First Dibs: Online Auctioneer Is First Tenant at LEED Gold-Hopeful 51 Astor Place Thursday, October 10, 2013
- Incredible Dog House Design – DesignSwan.com: [...] One Jackson Square Dog House [link] [...]...
- LEED News: Long Island City Goes Green | Around TOWN: [...] home in Queens Plaza earned Silver LEED cert...
- advance enterprises llc lee grossman: to find an expert in your topic... and interview ...
- bmi loan funding llc: not take you more than 15 minutes... and you will...
- advanced professional services llc gaffney sc: are looking for an opportunity to write... profes...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center