You are here: Home > Buildings
Archive | Buildings RSS feed for this section
posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 in Brooklyn, Brooklyn Navy Yard, Historic Preservation, LEED-NC, New York City
posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 in 568 Broadway, Adaptive Reuse, George Post, Manhattan, New York City, SoHo, Technology, Times Square
posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012 in 837 Washington Street, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Meatpacking District, New Developments, New York City
In Good News for NYC’s Green Building Industry, Malkin Settles Empire State Building REIT Conversion Lawsuit
posted on Monday, December 3, 2012 in Empire State Building, Green Building, LEED-EB, Legal Issues, Litigation, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City
posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 in 7 World Trade Center, Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Leases, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-CI, Manhattan, New York City, World Trade Center
posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 in Empire State Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Transactions
posted on Friday, September 7, 2012 in 510 Madison Avenue, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Moed de Armas & Shannon Architects, New York City, Plaza District, Transactions
posted on Tuesday, September 4, 2012 in 320 Park Avenue, Energy Star, Green Building, Green Office Space, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City, Plaza District, Swanke Hayden Connell
posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 in 545 Madison Avenue, Adaptive Reuse, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-CS, Manhattan, Moed de Armas & Shannon Architects, New York City, Plaza District, Transactions
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Green Power Hits the Radio Waves ... Affects Construction Industry | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] heating equipment trade organizations, contr...
- LEED Revocation and De-Certification: What Do the Experts Say? | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] Stephen Del Percio, Green Real Estate Law Jo...
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center