Archive | Polshek Partnership RSS feed for this section
Fool’s Gold? Resident Files Suit Against Developers of LEED Gold Riverhouse For Not Delivering LEED Gold Goods
posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 in Architecture, Battery Park City, Buildings, David Rockwell, Design, Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Building Law, Green Building Liability, Green Condos, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, LEED, LEED in NYC, Manhattan, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Polshek Partnership, Rating Systems, Residential, Riverhouse
Architecture, Battery Park City, Buildings, David Rockwell, Design, Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Building Law, Green Building Liability, Green Condos, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, LEED, LEED in NYC, Manhattan, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Polshek Partnership, Rating Systems, Residential, Riverhouse
Something There is That Loves a Glass Curtain Wall: Poets House Unveils LEED Gold Hopeful HQ in Battery Park City
posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 in Battery Park City, Green Building, Green Libraries, LEED, Manhattan, New York City, Polshek Partnership
posted on Monday, December 29, 2008 in Architecture, Green Building, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, Most Recent, New York City, Polshek Partnership, Public, Staten Island
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
- Construction Begins at the Duggal Greenhouse - Duggal Visual Solutions: [...] Click here to read about the Greenhouse on G...
- 11 Slider Images of the Bronx Show Remarkable Growth over Time: [...] is energy- and water-efficient, and was buil...
- Fresno criminal lawyer: their network and it spreads like wildfire.can... ...
- Southern Builders v. Shaw Development: The Most Important Part! | Green Building Law Update: [...] The Anatomy of America’s First Green B...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center