- Women’s Network for a Sustainable Future panel takes a look at future of green real estate in New York City.
- Stimulus dollars will flow to green retrofits of New York City commercial office buildings.
- New York Post takes a look at going green in New York City.
- Green business is booming on Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn.
- New York City Housing Authority’s clean energy plan appears to be stalled .
- Taking a closer look at Syracuse as a sustainable upstate community.
Sustainable Syracuse, the Future of Green Real Estate, & Green Business on Flatbush
gbNYC selects green news items of note that were reported across the New York City area during the week of April 12, 2009, including a closer look at sustainable construction activities in Syracuse, a panel discussion from the Women’s Network for a Sustainable Future about local green real estate’s long-term prospects, and a profile of a number green businesses along Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn.
gbNYC is a multi-disciplinary consulting and real estate services firm. In addition to representing office tenants and commercial buyers in leasing and acquisitions, we also provide innovative consulting solutions from a unique, green building perspective. We advise on green building financial incentives, comment on proposed green building marketing strategies, author white papers, treatises, and market analyses, organize seminars on the LEED process and professional accreditation, and provide advice and analysis on green building risk management and the overall state of green real estate, leasing, and construction, in New York City and beyond.
Our blog, the gbNYC+ journal of real estate, law, + sustainability, delivers consistent, original content - from a New York City perspective - on how technology, data, and sustainability are changing how we interact with our built environment. Subscribe below and receive new articles as they're published or connect with our social media presence to join our ongoing conversation about real estate and sustainability, in the Big Apple and beyond. Contact us at (201) 835-8530 or info@gbNYC.com for more information about our services and to discuss how we can assist you.
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 Tuesday, September 10, 2013
- First Dibs: Online Auctioneer Is First Tenant at LEED Gold-Hopeful 51 Astor Place Thursday, October 10, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- On Long Island, Sag Harbor Passes $1 Million Green Building Tax Exemption Wednesday, October 9, 2013
- Penn 2023: Making the Case for a New Penn Station, MSG, & Midtown West Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- Recognising Secrets Of Lipo13 | dirkmerlingtkzv: [...] refirmante supereficaz que ajuda a fortalece...
- A New Breakdown Of Major Issues In Avis Sur Lipo 13 Et Carbuloss | absmarcelpoxyjn: [...] e aparência saudável e bonita mesmo com os...
- Helpful Answers For Picking Out Elements Of Avis Sur Lipo 13 Et Carbuloss | meaganlawloralo: [...] ou doenças cardíacas em idade temporã. Ha...
- Locating Important Factors In Maigrir Vite | rochell3557ykr: [...] tipos de manchas na pele, partículas de our...
- A Simple Analysis Of Fast Strategies In Lipo13 Pharmacie | geniacanfielduo: [...] Nunca experimente os produtos cosméticos an...