You are here: Home > Port Authority
Tag Archives | Port Authority
posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 in 1 World Trade Center, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, SOM, World Trade Center
posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 in 1 World Trade Center, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Ground Zero, Leases, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, Most Recent, New York City, Transactions, World Trade Center
Green Ranks for Columbia & NYC, Viacom May Be Out at 1515 Broadway, JetBlue’s T5 Opens, & Wind Power Off the Rockaways
posted on Wednesday, June 4, 2008 in David Childs/SOM, Green Construction, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Ground Zero, Leases, LEED in NYC, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
- Construction Begins at the Duggal Greenhouse - Duggal Visual Solutions: [...] Click here to read about the Greenhouse on G...
- 11 Slider Images of the Bronx Show Remarkable Growth over Time: [...] is energy- and water-efficient, and was buil...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center