You are here: Home > Natixis
Tag Archives | Natixis
posted on Wednesday, July 3, 2013 in Green Leases, Leases, Legal Issues, Legislation, Paris, Transactions
posted on Tuesday, September 9, 2008 in 11 Times Square, FXFOWLE, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED in NYC, Manhattan, New York City, Times Square, Transactions
posted on Monday, August 11, 2008 in 100 Park Avenue, Grand Central Station, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED in NYC, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions
posted on Thursday, May 8, 2008 in 20 Times Square, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED in NYC, LEED-CS, Manhattan, New Developments, New York City, Times Square
posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 in FXFOWLE, Green Office Space, Leases, Manhattan, New York City, New York Times Tower, Times Square, Transactions
posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 in 11 Times Square, FXFOWLE, Green Building, Green Office Space, LEED in NYC, LEED-CS, Manhattan, New York City, Times Square
posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 in 11 Times Square, Beer Belly Building, FXFOWLE, Green Building, Green Office Space, LEED in NYC, LEED-CS, Manhattan, New York City, Times Square
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Green Power Hits the Radio Waves ... Affects Construction Industry | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] heating equipment trade organizations, contr...
- LEED Revocation and De-Certification: What Do the Experts Say? | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] Stephen Del Percio, Green Real Estate Law Jo...
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center