You are here: Home > Mayor Bloomberg
Tag Archives | Mayor Bloomberg
posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 in Green Building, Green Energy, Legislation, New York City, Residential
posted on Friday, July 22, 2011 in Buildings, Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Building Law, Legislation, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Residential, Upper East Side, Upper West Side
posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 in Alternative Energy, Architecture, Buildings, Design, Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Schools, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, Net Zero, New York City, Public, Staten Island
posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 in Buildings, Green Building, Legal Issues, Legislation, Manhattan, Most Recent, New York City, Public, Residential
posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 in Affordable Housing, Brooklyn, Buildings, Commercial, Green Real Estate, Legal Issues, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Public, Residential, Williamsburg
posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 in Architecture, Brooklyn, Buildings, Design, Energy Star, Gowanus, Green Building, Green Condos, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, LEED, LEED in NYC, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Rating Systems, Residential
Found In Space: Ambitious New Plans Give Green Makeover To Manhattan’s Water Street, DUMBO’s Pearl Street
posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 in Architecture, Brooklyn, Design, Dumbo, FXFOWLE, Manhattan, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Public, Riverhouse, Urban Planning
posted on Monday, June 14, 2010 in Affordable Housing, Architecture, Beyer Blinder Belle, Brooklyn, Buildings, Commercial, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Public, Rafael Vinoly, Residential, Williamsburg
posted on Friday, May 28, 2010 in Design, Green Building, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Public, The Bronx
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Penn 2023: Making the Case for a New Penn Station, MSG, & Midtown West Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Chrysler Building Joins Other Midtown Icons in Earning LEED-EB Gold Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Ice Cold Green: In White Plains, Heineken USA Headquarters Earns LEED-CI Gold Thursday, July 12, 2012
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- The Perfect Storm: Green Light New York Releases Report on Retrofitting Daylight Controls in NYC Office Buildings Wednesday, January 16, 2013
- Tech industry is intersecting green building and sustainability | RO Engineers: [...] Tech industry is intersecting green building...
- Green Architecture – Is This Our Future » Green Roofing Improvement: [...] Jersey City has a modern prefab home constru...
- In the News | e-Oculus - AIA New York Chapter and the Center for Architecture: [...] years after the attacks on the World Trade C...
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 – insiderater.com: [...] tower topped out earlier this summer at its ...
- Urban Omnibus » The Omnibus Roundup – Darker Cities, REI, Living Cities, Donnell Demolished, City 2.0 and Psychometric Drawing Experiments: [...] a outdoorsy retail chain that just happens t...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center