You are here: Home > LEED for Existing Buildings
Tag Archives | LEED for Existing Buildings
posted on Thursday, January 10, 2013 in Financial District, Green Office Space, Leases, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City, Rockefeller Center, Transactions
In Good News for NYC’s Green Building Industry, Malkin Settles Empire State Building REIT Conversion Lawsuit
posted on Monday, December 3, 2012 in Empire State Building, Green Building, LEED-EB, Legal Issues, Litigation, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City
In Long Island City, (Somewhat) Controversial JetBlue Signage Lands On Historic LEED Silver Brewster Building
posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 in Adaptive Reuse, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, LEED-EB, Long Island City, New York City, Queens
posted on Friday, April 27, 2012 in Columbus Circle, Green Building, Green Leases, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City, SOM, Transactions
posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 in Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, Rockefeller Center
posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 in 770 Broadway, Green Leases, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Greenwich Village, LEED-EB, Mancini Duffy, Manhattan, New York City
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
- Construction Begins at the Duggal Greenhouse - Duggal Visual Solutions: [...] Click here to read about the Greenhouse on G...
- 11 Slider Images of the Bronx Show Remarkable Growth over Time: [...] is energy- and water-efficient, and was buil...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center