You are here: Home > Hines
Tag Archives | Hines
posted on Thursday, June 27, 2013 in 1211 Avenue of the Americas, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, Energy Efficiency, Green Real Estate, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City, Rockefeller Center
posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 in 7 Bryant Park, Bryant Park, Financing, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Manhattan, New Developments, New York City, Pei Cobb Freed, Transactions
posted on Thursday, February 23, 2012 in 7 Bryant Park, Bryant Park, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New Developments, New York City, Pei Cobb Freed
posted on Sunday, August 14, 2011 in 510 Madison Avenue, 7 Bryant Park, Bryant Park, Green Building, Green Leases, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Manhattan, New York City, Pei Cobb Freed
posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 in Green Building, Green Condos, Green Real Estate, Green Roofs, Greenwich Village, KPF, LEED in NYC, Manhattan, New York City, One Jackson Square
posted on Monday, November 24, 2008 in Architecture, Green Condos, Greenwich Village, KPF, LEED, Manhattan, New York City, One Jackson Square
posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 in Architecture, Green Condos, Green Hotels, Green Office Space, Jean Nouvel, LEED, New York City
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Green Power Hits the Radio Waves ... Affects Construction Industry | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] heating equipment trade organizations, contr...
- LEED Revocation and De-Certification: What Do the Experts Say? | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] Stephen Del Percio, Green Real Estate Law Jo...
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center