You are here: Home > adaptive reuse
Tag Archives | adaptive reuse
posted on Monday, August 22, 2011 in Green Building, Historic Preservation, Manhattan, Meatpacking District, Morris Adjmi, New York City
posted on Monday, November 8, 2010 in 11 Times Square, Architecture, Brooklyn, Buildings, Design, Empire State Building, Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Condos, Green Real Estate, Green Rentals, Green Roofs, Historic Preservation, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Residential, Williamsburg
posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 in Architecture, Buildings, Commercial, Design, Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, LEED, Most Recent, New Jersey, Rating Systems
posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 in Architecture, Design, Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Construction, Manhattan, Most Recent, Net Zero, New York City
posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 in Adaptive Reuse, Architecture, East Village, Green Building, Green Condos, Historic Preservation, Manhattan, Most Recent, New York City
posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 in Green Building, Green Building Finance, Green Office Space, Green Roofs, Historic Preservation, LEED-NC, Legal Issues, Most Recent, Upstate
posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 in Adaptive Reuse, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Most Recent, New Jersey, Newark
posted on Friday, January 9, 2009 in Adaptive Reuse, Architecture, Brooklyn, Green Building, Green Rentals, Most Recent, New York City, Residential, Williamsburg
posted on Tuesday, January 6, 2009 in Adaptive Reuse, Bergen County, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Office Space, Green Retail, LEED-CS, Most Recent, New Jersey
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
- Construction Begins at the Duggal Greenhouse - Duggal Visual Solutions: [...] Click here to read about the Greenhouse on G...
- 11 Slider Images of the Bronx Show Remarkable Growth over Time: [...] is energy- and water-efficient, and was buil...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center