135 West 50th Street Elevation
gbNYC is a multi-disciplinary consulting and real estate services firm. In addition to representing office tenants and commercial buyers in leasing and acquisitions, we also provide innovative consulting solutions from a unique, green building perspective. We advise on green building financial incentives, comment on proposed green building marketing strategies, author white papers, treatises, and market analyses, organize seminars on the LEED process and professional accreditation, and provide advice and analysis on green building risk management and the overall state of green real estate, leasing, and construction, in New York City and beyond.
Our blog, the gbNYC+ journal of real estate, law, + sustainability, delivers consistent, original content - from a New York City perspective - on how technology, data, and sustainability are changing how we interact with our built environment. Subscribe below and receive new articles as they're published or connect with our social media presence to join our ongoing conversation about real estate and sustainability, in the Big Apple and beyond. Contact us at (201) 835-8530 or info@gbNYC.com for more information about our services and to discuss how we can assist you.
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 Tuesday, September 10, 2013
- Hudson County Smart Growth Award Goes to 1415 Park Avenue in Hoboken Monday, August 5, 2013
- First Dibs: Online Auctioneer Is First Tenant at LEED Gold-Hopeful 51 Astor Place Thursday, October 10, 2013
- City of Dreams: Finalists Announced for 2014 Governors Island Pavilion Design Competition Tuesday, October 1, 2013
- Citigroup’s 200th LEED Certification is Platinum Retail Branch in Union Square « union square partnership: [...] gbNYC: "Last week, Citi earned LEED Pla...
- Up to date style derives from | OK1037.COM: [...] liked pattern pertaining to older kids. The ...
- Solutions To Your Internet Hosting Difficulties | chinalghe-com: [...] come when the website hosting firm all of a ...
- Gyrating Around the World in 90 Days | Jade Dressler: [...] We looked southward and marveled not just at...
- pulseoxygen » Blog Archive » Odds are good, you intimately know which usually: [...] breathing. It statistic makes certain that i...