Designed by the renowned Shreve, Lamb & Harmon, 1250 Broadway was originally known as the Cooper-Bregstein Building when it was completed in 1970. Offering 750,000 square feet of Class A office space in typical 17,000-square-foot floor plates, 1250 Broadway also boasts panoramic Manhattan and river views.
Over $5 million in capital improvements over the past 5 years served to upgrade the building lobby and plaza, modernize each of 14 elevators, and upgrade the HVAC system and lobby turnstiles. The project dropped energy consumption by 25 percent and water consumption by 45 percent, resulting in a Gold LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance rating from USGBC.
Along with its convenient location and mass transit access, 1250 Broadway offers a 150-car indoor parking garage and 24/7 access and security.
- 1250 Broadway, New York, New York
- Herald Square
- LEED–EB: OM 2009, Gold; Energy Star 2009–90
- Jamestown Properties
- Shreve, Lamb & Harmon
- Year Built
- Square Footage
- 775,000 square feet; typical floor plate size is 17,000 square feet
- Energy Star awarded in 2009 (90); tallest concrete commercial office building in New York City
- Energy Star Equipment Purchase Program
- Enhanced Recycling Program
- Green Cleaning and Maintenance Program
- Indoor Air Quality Improvements
- Retrofitted Energy Systems
- Sustainable Office Supply Program