Archive | Financing RSS feed for this section
posted on Friday, November 1, 2013 in Building Performance, Energy Efficiency, Financing, Technology, Transactions
posted on Monday, March 4, 2013 in Empire State Building, Financing, Green Building Finance, Green Real Estate, Legal Issues, Litigation, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Transactions
posted on Friday, February 1, 2013 in Financing, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Midtown West, New Developments, New York City, SOM, Transactions, Urban Planning
Construction to Proceed at First LEED Platinum Hudson Yards Office Tower After Related Reigns in Financing
posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 in Financing, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Hudson Yards, KPF, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions, Urban Planning
posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 in 7 Bryant Park, Bryant Park, Financing, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Manhattan, New Developments, New York City, Pei Cobb Freed, Transactions
posted on Monday, January 23, 2012 in 125 Maiden Lane, Energy Efficiency, Financial District, Financing, Green Building Law, Green Leases, Green Real Estate, Legal Issues, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions
posted on Tuesday, April 7, 2009 in Affordable Housing, Financing, Green Building, Green Communities, Green Houses, Green Real Estate, LEED in NYC, Most Recent, New York City, Rating Systems
posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 in Chelsea, Financing, Green Building, Green Building Finance, Green Condos, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Harlem, Jean Nouvel, LEED in NYC, Legal Issues, Manhattan, New York City, Swanke Hayden Connell, Transactions
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Penn 2023: Making the Case for a New Penn Station, MSG, & Midtown West Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Chrysler Building Joins Other Midtown Icons in Earning LEED-EB Gold Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Ice Cold Green: In White Plains, Heineken USA Headquarters Earns LEED-CI Gold Thursday, July 12, 2012
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- The Perfect Storm: Green Light New York Releases Report on Retrofitting Daylight Controls in NYC Office Buildings Wednesday, January 16, 2013
- Tech industry is intersecting green building and sustainability | RO Engineers: [...] Tech industry is intersecting green building...
- Green Architecture – Is This Our Future » Green Roofing Improvement: [...] Jersey City has a modern prefab home constru...
- In the News | e-Oculus - AIA New York Chapter and the Center for Architecture: [...] years after the attacks on the World Trade C...
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 – insiderater.com: [...] tower topped out earlier this summer at its ...
- Urban Omnibus » The Omnibus Roundup – Darker Cities, REI, Living Cities, Donnell Demolished, City 2.0 and Psychometric Drawing Experiments: [...] a outdoorsy retail chain that just happens t...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center