You are here: Home > Green Real Estate
Archive | Green Real Estate RSS feed for this section
posted on Thursday, March 21, 2013 in Energy Star, Green Real Estate, Hudson Square, Leases, Legal Issues, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions, Zoning
posted on Friday, March 15, 2013 in Energy Efficiency, Green Construction, Green Leases, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Legal Issues, South Africa
posted on Monday, March 4, 2013 in Empire State Building, Financing, Green Building Finance, Green Real Estate, Legal Issues, Litigation, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Transactions
posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 in Energy Star, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Technology, Transactions
posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 in 11 Times Square, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, Leases, LEED-CS, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, Times Square, Transactions
posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 in Architecture, Financial District, Green Condos, Green Hotels, Green Real Estate, Manhattan, New Developments, New York City, Technology, Urban Farming
posted on Thursday, February 14, 2013 in Energy Efficiency, Energy Star, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City
posted on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 in Architecture, Green Houses, Green Real Estate, Long Island, Prefab, Sales, Transactions
posted on Friday, February 1, 2013 in Financing, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Midtown West, New Developments, New York City, SOM, Transactions, Urban Planning
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Green Power Hits the Radio Waves ... Affects Construction Industry | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] heating equipment trade organizations, contr...
- LEED Revocation and De-Certification: What Do the Experts Say? | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] Stephen Del Percio, Green Real Estate Law Jo...
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center