You are here: Home > Green Real Estate
Archive | Green Real Estate RSS feed for this section
posted on Friday, November 29, 2013 in Developers, East Village, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New Developments, New York City, Technology, Transactions
posted on Thursday, November 21, 2013 in Green Leases, Green Real Estate, Legal Issues, United Kingdom
posted on Thursday, July 11, 2013 in 3 World Trade Center, Architecture, Green Construction, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City, Richard Rogers, Transactions, World Trade Center
posted on Thursday, June 27, 2013 in 1211 Avenue of the Americas, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, Energy Efficiency, Green Real Estate, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City, Rockefeller Center
posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 in Green Leases, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, Legal Issues, Market Analysis, Transactions
posted on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 in Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Moed de Armas & Shannon Architects, New York City, Times Square
posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 in Energy Efficiency, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City
posted on Monday, April 15, 2013 in Green Leases, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, Legal Issues, United Kingdom
posted on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 in Empire State Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Transactions
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- With REIT Conversion Still Pending, Shutterstock Makes Move to Empire State Building Tuesday, April 2, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- In Helsinki, Finnish Real Estate Concern Closes Its First Green Lease Tuesday, June 11, 2013
- First Dibs: Online Auctioneer Is First Tenant at LEED Gold-Hopeful 51 Astor Place Thursday, October 10, 2013
- Incredible Dog House Design – DesignSwan.com: [...] One Jackson Square Dog House [link] [...]...
- LEED News: Long Island City Goes Green | Around TOWN: [...] home in Queens Plaza earned Silver LEED cert...
- advance enterprises llc lee grossman: to find an expert in your topic... and interview ...
- bmi loan funding llc: not take you more than 15 minutes... and you will...
- advanced professional services llc gaffney sc: are looking for an opportunity to write... profes...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center