Archive | LEED RSS feed for this section
posted on Wednesday, October 9, 2013 in Green Building, Green Building Finance, Green Building Law, Green Globes, Green Tax Incentives, LEED, Legal Issues, Legislation, Long Island, Upstate
posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 in Green Building, Green Tax Incentives, LEED, Legal Issues, Legislation, Upstate
posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 in 7 World Trade Center, Energy Efficiency, LEED, Technology, World Trade Center
The Political Economy of Green Industrial Warehouses: Are Green Buildings More Valuable in Blue States?
posted on Thursday, March 22, 2012 in Energy Star, Green Building Finance, LEED, Legal Issues, Market Analysis
posted on Thursday, December 22, 2011 in 3 Columbus Circle, Columbus Circle, Energy Efficiency, Gensler, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Leases, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, Leases, LEED, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions
Two Dudes Talking About A(n Unsuccessful) Lawsuit: gbNYC’s Meta-Interview On Henry Gifford’s Case Against LEED
posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 in Design, Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Building Law, LEED, Legal Issues, Most Recent, New York City, Rating Systems
posted on Monday, July 11, 2011 in Green Building Law, Green Leases, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City
posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 in Brooklyn, Gowanus, Green Building, Green Condos, LEED, New York City, Rogers Marvel Architects, Third+Bond
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- oldschoolnewbodyf4xreview: Thank you for this article, I liked your site on t...
- Ikea, Skanska Unveil First Prefab BoKlok Show Home in Gateshead, England | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] light of MoMA’s looming exhibition on the ...
- Monday LEEDoff: Albanese’s Visionaire in Battery Park City Casts Eyes on Platinum | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] Verdesian rental building achieving LEED Pla...
- SJP Properties’ LEED Silver 11 Times Square Moving Forward Through Tighter Market | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] article also suggests that the similarly spe...
- Vornado Hopes to Swing for Groundbreaking at Harlem Tower with Major League Baseball | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] the summer, we wrote about the Swanke Hayden...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center