Archive | LEED-ND RSS feed for this section
posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 in Adaptive Reuse, Green Condos, LEED-ND, Legal Issues, Montclair, New Developments, New Jersey, Urban Planning, Zoning
posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013 in Hudson Yards, LEED-NC, LEED-ND, Manhattan, Market Analysis, Midtown West, New York City, Urban Planning
posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 in Green Leases, Green Office Space, Hudson Yards, KPF, LEED-NC, LEED-ND, Manhattan, New York City, Urban Planning
posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 in Design, Green Building, Green Building Law, LEED, LEED Commentary, LEED-ND, Legal Issues, Magnusson Architects, Midtown West, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Other Locales, Rating Systems, Residential, The Bronx, Urban Planning
Big Up in the Bronx: Boogie Down’s Melrose Commons First NYC Hood to Earn LEED for Neighborhood Honors
posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2010 in Affordable Housing, LEED-ND, Magnusson Architects, Melrose Commons, New York City, The Bronx
posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 in Green Building, Green Real Estate, Green Rentals, LEED-ND, New York City, Staten Island, Zoning
posted on Thursday, November 6, 2008 in Affordable Housing, Architecture, Green Building, Green Communities, LEED-ND, Magnusson Architects, New York City, The Bronx
posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 in Green Building, LEED Commentary, LEED-ND, Legal Issues, New York City, Urban Planning, Zoning
posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 in Architecture, Green Building, Green Condos, LEED-ND, New Jersey, Newark, Urban Planning
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Penn 2023: Making the Case for a New Penn Station, MSG, & Midtown West Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Chrysler Building Joins Other Midtown Icons in Earning LEED-EB Gold Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Ice Cold Green: In White Plains, Heineken USA Headquarters Earns LEED-CI Gold Thursday, July 12, 2012
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- The Perfect Storm: Green Light New York Releases Report on Retrofitting Daylight Controls in NYC Office Buildings Wednesday, January 16, 2013
- Tech industry is intersecting green building and sustainability | RO Engineers: [...] Tech industry is intersecting green building...
- Green Architecture – Is This Our Future » Green Roofing Improvement: [...] Jersey City has a modern prefab home constru...
- In the News | e-Oculus - AIA New York Chapter and the Center for Architecture: [...] years after the attacks on the World Trade C...
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 – insiderater.com: [...] tower topped out earlier this summer at its ...
- Urban Omnibus » The Omnibus Roundup – Darker Cities, REI, Living Cities, Donnell Demolished, City 2.0 and Psychometric Drawing Experiments: [...] a outdoorsy retail chain that just happens t...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center