Archive | LEED-NC RSS feed for this section
posted on Thursday, July 11, 2013 in 3 World Trade Center, Architecture, Green Construction, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City, Richard Rogers, Transactions, World Trade Center
posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 in Architecture, Connecticut, Energy Efficiency, Higher Education, LEED-NC, Perkins + Will
posted on Thursday, May 23, 2013 in Architecture, LEED-NC, Net Zero, New York City, Roosevelt Island, SOM, Technology, Urban Planning
posted on Monday, May 20, 2013 in 1 World Trade Center, Financial District, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, SOM, Transactions, Urban Planning, World Trade Center
posted on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 in 11 Times Square, Leases, LEED-EB, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Times Square, Transactions
posted on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 in Architecture, Buffalo, Higher Education, LEED-NC, Net Zero, Perkins + Will, Technology
posted on Friday, February 1, 2013 in Financing, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Midtown West, New Developments, New York City, SOM, Transactions, Urban Planning
posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 in 545 Madison Avenue, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Moed de Armas & Shannon Architects, New York City, Plaza District, Transactions
posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 in Brooklyn, Brooklyn Navy Yard, Historic Preservation, LEED-NC, New York City
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- oldschoolnewbodyf4xreview: Thank you for this article, I liked your site on t...
- Ikea, Skanska Unveil First Prefab BoKlok Show Home in Gateshead, England | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] light of MoMA’s looming exhibition on the ...
- Monday LEEDoff: Albanese’s Visionaire in Battery Park City Casts Eyes on Platinum | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] Verdesian rental building achieving LEED Pla...
- SJP Properties’ LEED Silver 11 Times Square Moving Forward Through Tighter Market | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] article also suggests that the similarly spe...
- Vornado Hopes to Swing for Groundbreaking at Harlem Tower with Major League Baseball | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] the summer, we wrote about the Swanke Hayden...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center