Archive | Green Communities RSS feed for this section
posted on Tuesday, April 7, 2009 in Affordable Housing, Financing, Green Building, Green Communities, Green Houses, Green Real Estate, LEED in NYC, Most Recent, New York City, Rating Systems
posted on Thursday, January 29, 2009 in Affordable Housing, Dattner Architects, Green Building, Green Building Finance, Green Communities, Harlem, Manhattan, Most Recent, New York City
posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 in Affordable Housing, Green Building, Green Communities, Green Real Estate, Green Rentals, Harlem, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Thursday, November 6, 2008 in Affordable Housing, Architecture, Green Building, Green Communities, LEED-ND, Magnusson Architects, New York City, The Bronx
posted on Wednesday, July 2, 2008 in Affordable Housing, Energy Star, Green Building, Green Communities, New York City, The Bronx
posted on Tuesday, July 1, 2008 in Affordable Housing, Green Building, Green Communities, New York City, OCV Architects, The Bronx
posted on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 in Affordable Housing, Dattner Architects, Energy Star, Green Building, Green Communities, Harlem, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 in Affordable Housing, Green Building, Green Communities, New York City, OCV Architects, The Bronx
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- With REIT Conversion Still Pending, Shutterstock Makes Move to Empire State Building Tuesday, April 2, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- In Helsinki, Finnish Real Estate Concern Closes Its First Green Lease Tuesday, June 11, 2013
- First Dibs: Online Auctioneer Is First Tenant at LEED Gold-Hopeful 51 Astor Place Thursday, October 10, 2013
- Incredible Dog House Design – DesignSwan.com: [...] One Jackson Square Dog House [link] [...]...
- LEED News: Long Island City Goes Green | Around TOWN: [...] home in Queens Plaza earned Silver LEED cert...
- advance enterprises llc lee grossman: to find an expert in your topic... and interview ...
- bmi loan funding llc: not take you more than 15 minutes... and you will...
- advanced professional services llc gaffney sc: are looking for an opportunity to write... profes...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center