Archive | Newark RSS feed for this section
Friday Reading: Ambitious New Art Space in Hudson Yards, Richard Meier’s Outtakes and The Ground Zero Ghost Ship
posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 in Affordable Housing, Architecture, David Rockwell, Design, Green Building, Ground Zero, Hudson Yards, Manhattan, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New Jersey, New York City, Newark, Public, Queens, Residential
posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 in Architecture, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Most Recent, New Jersey, Newark, Trenton, Urban Planning
posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 in Adaptive Reuse, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Most Recent, New Jersey, Newark
posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 in Green Building, Green Construction, Historic Preservation, Most Recent, New Jersey, Newark
posted on Friday, October 10, 2008 in Architecture, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Schools, New Jersey, Newark
posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 in Architecture, Green Building, Green Condos, LEED-ND, New Jersey, Newark, Urban Planning
posted on Thursday, April 3, 2008 in Alternative Energy, Brooklyn, Green Building, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, New Jersey, Newark, Sustainable Stadiums
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Chrysler Building Joins Other Midtown Icons in Earning LEED-EB Gold Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Proposed Mixed-Use Tower Integrates Gardens, Urban Farming at 80 South Street Sunday, February 24, 2013
- New Marquee at MSG: Massive LED Installation Planned for World’s Most Famous Arena Tuesday, February 12, 2013
- Near Penn Station, Brookfield Breaks Ground On Planned LEED Gold Manhattan West Development Friday, February 1, 2013
- Tech industry is intersecting green building and sustainability | RO Engineers: [...] Tech industry is intersecting green building...
- Green Architecture – Is This Our Future » Green Roofing Improvement: [...] Jersey City has a modern prefab home constru...
- In the News | e-Oculus - AIA New York Chapter and the Center for Architecture: [...] years after the attacks on the World Trade C...
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 – insiderater.com: [...] tower topped out earlier this summer at its ...
- Urban Omnibus » The Omnibus Roundup – Darker Cities, REI, Living Cities, Donnell Demolished, City 2.0 and Psychometric Drawing Experiments: [...] a outdoorsy retail chain that just happens t...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center