Archive | Hell’s Kitchen RSS feed for this section
posted on Monday, July 4, 2011 in David Rockwell, Green Rentals, Hell's Kitchen, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Monday, July 13, 2009 in 328 West 38th Street, Architecture, Hell's Kitchen, Legal Issues, Manhattan, New York City, Stephen B. Jacobs Group, Zoning
posted on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 in Design, Green Building, Green Condos, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan, Most Recent, New York City
posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 in Green Retail, Hell's Kitchen, LEED-CI, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 in 636 Eleventh Avenue, Adaptive Reuse, Gensler, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Hell's Kitchen, Historic Preservation, Hudson Yards, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Midtown West, New York City, Transactions
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- With REIT Conversion Still Pending, Shutterstock Makes Move to Empire State Building Tuesday, April 2, 2013
- Tech Firms Land Leases at Garment District Energy Star Wednesday, February 27, 2013
- Office & Retail Tenants Sign Four More Deals at 11 Times Square Monday, February 25, 2013
- LEED News: Long Island City Goes Green | Around TOWN: [...] home in Queens Plaza earned Silver LEED cert...
- advance enterprises llc lee grossman: to find an expert in your topic... and interview ...
- bmi loan funding llc: not take you more than 15 minutes... and you will...
- advanced professional services llc gaffney sc: are looking for an opportunity to write... profes...
- Thursday Linkorama | reclaimedhome.com: [...] Tree as Animal Sanctuary: Groovy Green Upsta...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center