Archive | Hell’s Kitchen RSS feed for this section
posted on Monday, July 4, 2011 in David Rockwell, Green Rentals, Hell's Kitchen, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Monday, July 13, 2009 in 328 West 38th Street, Architecture, Hell's Kitchen, Legal Issues, Manhattan, New York City, Stephen B. Jacobs Group, Zoning
posted on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 in Design, Green Building, Green Condos, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan, Most Recent, New York City
posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 in Green Retail, Hell's Kitchen, LEED-CI, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 in 636 Eleventh Avenue, Adaptive Reuse, Gensler, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Hell's Kitchen, Historic Preservation, Hudson Yards, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Midtown West, New York City, Transactions
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Green Power Hits the Radio Waves ... Affects Construction Industry | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] heating equipment trade organizations, contr...
- LEED Revocation and De-Certification: What Do the Experts Say? | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] Stephen Del Percio, Green Real Estate Law Jo...
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center