Archive | Harlem RSS feed for this section
posted on Friday, June 18, 2010 in Affordable Housing, Buildings, Design, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Rentals, Harlem, LEED, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, Rating Systems, Residential
posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 in Green Building, Green Houses, Green Real Estate, Harlem, LEED Creep, LEED-H, Manhattan, New York City, Residential
posted on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 in Affordable Housing, Green Building, Harlem, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Most Recent, New York City
posted on Thursday, January 29, 2009 in Affordable Housing, Dattner Architects, Green Building, Green Building Finance, Green Communities, Harlem, Manhattan, Most Recent, New York City
posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 in Affordable Housing, Green Building, Green Communities, Green Real Estate, Green Rentals, Harlem, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 in Chelsea, Financing, Green Building, Green Building Finance, Green Condos, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Harlem, Jean Nouvel, LEED in NYC, Legal Issues, Manhattan, New York City, Swanke Hayden Connell, Transactions
posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 in Architecture, Financing, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Harlem, LEED in NYC, New York City, Swanke Hayden Connell, Transactions
posted on Tuesday, April 1, 2008 in Affordable Housing, Dattner Architects, Energy Star, Green Building, Green Communities, Harlem, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 in Architecture, Green Building, Green Office Space, Harlem, Leases, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, Legal Issues, Manhattan, New York City, Swanke Hayden Connell, Transactions, Zoning
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Penn 2023: Making the Case for a New Penn Station, MSG, & Midtown West Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Chrysler Building Joins Other Midtown Icons in Earning LEED-EB Gold Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Ice Cold Green: In White Plains, Heineken USA Headquarters Earns LEED-CI Gold Thursday, July 12, 2012
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- The Perfect Storm: Green Light New York Releases Report on Retrofitting Daylight Controls in NYC Office Buildings Wednesday, January 16, 2013
- Tech industry is intersecting green building and sustainability | RO Engineers: [...] Tech industry is intersecting green building...
- Green Architecture – Is This Our Future » Green Roofing Improvement: [...] Jersey City has a modern prefab home constru...
- In the News | e-Oculus - AIA New York Chapter and the Center for Architecture: [...] years after the attacks on the World Trade C...
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 – insiderater.com: [...] tower topped out earlier this summer at its ...
- Urban Omnibus » The Omnibus Roundup – Darker Cities, REI, Living Cities, Donnell Demolished, City 2.0 and Psychometric Drawing Experiments: [...] a outdoorsy retail chain that just happens t...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center