Archive | Greenwich Village RSS feed for this section
posted on Thursday, June 6, 2013 in 770 Broadway, Green Office Space, Greenwich Village, Historic Preservation, Leases, LEED-CI, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, Transactions
Last Week for Lessons from Modernism: Environmental Design Considerations in 20th Century Architecture at Cooper Union
posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 in Green Building, Green Construction, Green Office Space, Greenwich Village, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions
posted on Thursday, February 16, 2012 in Green Building, Green Construction, Green Leases, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, Greenwich Village, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 in 770 Broadway, Green Leases, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Greenwich Village, LEED-EB, Mancini Duffy, Manhattan, New York City
posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 in Green Building, Green Condos, Green Real Estate, Green Roofs, Greenwich Village, KPF, LEED in NYC, Manhattan, New York City, One Jackson Square
posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 in Cooper Robertson, Green Building, Green Museums, Greenwich Village, LEED in NYC, Manhattan, Meatpacking District, New York City, Renzo Piano
posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 in Architecture, Buildings, Design, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, Green Roofs, Greenwich Village, LEED, LEED in NYC, Legal Issues, Manhattan, Morris Adjmi, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Rating Systems, Urban Planning, Zoning
posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 in Architecture, Buildings, Design, Green Building, Green Construction, Greenwich Village, Manhattan, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Green Power Hits the Radio Waves ... Affects Construction Industry | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] heating equipment trade organizations, contr...
- LEED Revocation and De-Certification: What Do the Experts Say? | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] Stephen Del Percio, Green Real Estate Law Jo...
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center