Archive | Local Law 86 RSS feed for this section
posted on Monday, April 6, 2009 in Architecture, Green Building, Green Schools, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, Local Law 86, Most Recent, New York City, The Bronx
posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 in Adaptive Reuse, Green Building, Green Schools, LEED in NYC, Local Law 86, Manhattan, New York City, Upper East Side
posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 in Architecture, Green Building, Green Construction, LEED in NYC, Local Law 86, New York City, Perkins + Will, Queens
New York City Department of Education and School Construction Authority Unveil NYC Green Schools Guide and Rating System
posted on Friday, March 16, 2007 in Green Communities, LEED, LEED Commentary, LEED-H, Local Law 86, New York City
posted on Thursday, February 8, 2007 in Green Building, LEED Commentary, LEED Creep, Local Law 86, New York City
posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 in Dattner Architects, LEED, Local Law 86, New York City, The Bronx
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Penn 2023: Making the Case for a New Penn Station, MSG, & Midtown West Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Chrysler Building Joins Other Midtown Icons in Earning LEED-EB Gold Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Ice Cold Green: In White Plains, Heineken USA Headquarters Earns LEED-CI Gold Thursday, July 12, 2012
- New York City Buildings Continue Preparations for Dumping Number 6 Heating Oil Wednesday, June 27, 2012
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- With REIT Conversion Still Pending, Shutterstock Makes Move to Empire State Building Tuesday, April 2, 2013
- Tech industry is intersecting green building and sustainability | RO Engineers: [...] Tech industry is intersecting green building...
- Green Architecture – Is This Our Future » Green Roofing Improvement: [...] Jersey City has a modern prefab home constru...
- In the News | e-Oculus - AIA New York Chapter and the Center for Architecture: [...] years after the attacks on the World Trade C...
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 – insiderater.com: [...] tower topped out earlier this summer at its ...
- Urban Omnibus » The Omnibus Roundup – Darker Cities, REI, Living Cities, Donnell Demolished, City 2.0 and Psychometric Drawing Experiments: [...] a outdoorsy retail chain that just happens t...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center