Archive | Litigation RSS feed for this section
posted on Monday, March 4, 2013 in Empire State Building, Financing, Green Building Finance, Green Real Estate, Legal Issues, Litigation, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Transactions
In Good News for NYC’s Green Building Industry, Malkin Settles Empire State Building REIT Conversion Lawsuit
posted on Monday, December 3, 2012 in Empire State Building, Green Building, LEED-EB, Legal Issues, Litigation, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City
posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 in 510 Madison Avenue, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-CS, Legal Issues, Litigation, Manhattan, Moed de Armas & Shannon Architects, Most Recent, New York City, Plaza District, Transactions
posted on Wednesday, February 4, 2009 in Architecture, Bates Masi, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Legal Issues, Litigation, Long Island, Most Recent
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Hello, Silicon Triangle? Plan for Downtown Brooklyn Aims to Grow Borough’s $6B Tech Industry Monday, June 24, 2013
- Mid-Sized Midtown Office Buildings Earn LEED-EB: OM Certification Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- First Dibs: Online Auctioneer Is First Tenant at LEED Gold-Hopeful 51 Astor Place Thursday, October 10, 2013
- plurisvalue » Blog Archive » Supervise the competition on internet marketing areas: [...] order to help establish your web blog up to ...
- Display the competitors on social networking locations: [...] helping set in place your website or blog up...
- Keep track of your rivals on social network areas | Resham 2012: [...] order to assist place your webblog close to ...
- Electro Blog » Supervise your competition on social media marketing web pages: [...] might help fixed your webpage upto enhance b...
- wearecommunitystrong » Blog Archive » Keep an eye on your competitors on social network webpages: [...] helping create your blog up to a whopping ta...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center