Archive | Green Building Finance RSS feed for this section
posted on Wednesday, October 9, 2013 in Green Building, Green Building Finance, Green Building Law, Green Globes, Green Tax Incentives, LEED, Legal Issues, Legislation, Long Island, Upstate
posted on Monday, March 4, 2013 in Empire State Building, Financing, Green Building Finance, Green Real Estate, Legal Issues, Litigation, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Transactions
posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 in Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights, Green Building Finance, Green Condos, Green Construction, Green Hotels, Green Real Estate, Green Roofs, LEED-NC, New Developments, New York City, Rogers Marvel Architects
The Political Economy of Green Industrial Warehouses: Are Green Buildings More Valuable in Blue States?
posted on Thursday, March 22, 2012 in Energy Star, Green Building Finance, LEED, Legal Issues, Market Analysis
posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 in Empire State Building, Energy Efficiency, Green Building Finance, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, Legal Issues, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Transactions
posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2012 in 200 Lafayette Street, Green Building Finance, Green Construction, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, Historic Preservation, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City, Sales, SoHo, Transactions
posted on Sunday, March 27, 2011 in 20 Times Square, Green Building, Green Building Finance, Green Leases, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-CS, Manhattan, New York City, Richard Rogers, Times Square
posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn, Green Building, Green Building Finance, Green Houses, LEED, Legal Issues, New York City, The Ensemble
posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 in Green Building, Green Building Finance, Green Office Space, Green Roofs, Historic Preservation, LEED-NC, Legal Issues, Most Recent, Upstate
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Hello, Silicon Triangle? Plan for Downtown Brooklyn Aims to Grow Borough’s $6B Tech Industry Monday, June 24, 2013
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- Mid-Sized Midtown Office Buildings Earn LEED-EB: OM Certification Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 Tuesday, September 10, 2013
- Electro Blog » Supervise your competition on social media marketing web pages: [...] might help fixed your webpage upto enhance b...
- wearecommunitystrong » Blog Archive » Keep an eye on your competitors on social network webpages: [...] helping create your blog up to a whopping ta...
- norfolk network » Keep tabs on your competitors on social network internet websites: [...] might help arrange your internet site as muc...
- Computer monitor the competitors on internet marketing spots | Ios Consultants: [...] will help you put your webpage to as much as...
- Make sure to speak with your potential clients as families | Bailey Thompson Blog: [...] goal in mind for use on your social media ad...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center