Archive | Historic Preservation RSS feed for this section
posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 in 837 Washington Street, Green Office Space, Green Retail, Historic Preservation, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Meatpacking District, Morris Adjmi, New Developments, New York City
posted on Sunday, August 11, 2013 in George Post, Historic Preservation, Leases, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, Times Square, Transactions
posted on Thursday, June 6, 2013 in 770 Broadway, Green Office Space, Greenwich Village, Historic Preservation, Leases, LEED-CI, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, Transactions
posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 in Brooklyn, Brooklyn Navy Yard, Historic Preservation, LEED-NC, New York City
posted on Thursday, December 13, 2012 in 837 Washington Street, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Meatpacking District, New Developments, New York City
In Long Island City, (Somewhat) Controversial JetBlue Signage Lands On Historic LEED Silver Brewster Building
posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 in Adaptive Reuse, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, LEED-EB, Long Island City, New York City, Queens
posted on Friday, June 1, 2012 in Cook + Fox, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, Historic Preservation, LEED-CS, Manhattan, New York City, Sales, SoHo, Transactions
posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 in Brooklyn Navy Yard, Fort Greene, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions
posted on Thursday, April 19, 2012 in Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, Leases, LEED-EB, Long Island City, New York City, Queens, Transactions
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
- Construction Begins at the Duggal Greenhouse - Duggal Visual Solutions: [...] Click here to read about the Greenhouse on G...
- 11 Slider Images of the Bronx Show Remarkable Growth over Time: [...] is energy- and water-efficient, and was buil...
- Fresno criminal lawyer: their network and it spreads like wildfire.can... ...
- Southern Builders v. Shaw Development: The Most Important Part! | Green Building Law Update: [...] The Anatomy of America’s First Green B...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center