Archive | Adaptive Reuse RSS feed for this section
posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 in Adaptive Reuse, Green Condos, LEED-ND, Legal Issues, Montclair, New Developments, New Jersey, Urban Planning, Zoning
posted on Monday, December 17, 2012 in 568 Broadway, Adaptive Reuse, George Post, Manhattan, New York City, SoHo, Technology, Times Square
posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 in 545 Madison Avenue, Adaptive Reuse, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-CS, Manhattan, Moed de Armas & Shannon Architects, New York City, Plaza District, Transactions
In Long Island City, (Somewhat) Controversial JetBlue Signage Lands On Historic LEED Silver Brewster Building
posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 in Adaptive Reuse, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, LEED-EB, Long Island City, New York City, Queens
posted on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 in 837 Washington Street, Adaptive Reuse, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Meatpacking District, Morris Adjmi, New York City
posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 in Adaptive Reuse, Green Building, Green Roofs, Hunts Point, New York City, Technology, The Bronx, Urban Farming
posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 in Adaptive Reuse, Brooklyn, Green Building, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, LEED-NC, New York City
posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 in Adaptive Reuse, Architecture, East Village, Green Building, Green Condos, Historic Preservation, Manhattan, Most Recent, New York City
posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 in Adaptive Reuse, Architecture, Bates Masi, Green Building, Green Houses, Green Real Estate, Long Island, Most Recent
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 Tuesday, September 10, 2013
- Hudson County Smart Growth Award Goes to 1415 Park Avenue in Hoboken Monday, August 5, 2013
- First Dibs: Online Auctioneer Is First Tenant at LEED Gold-Hopeful 51 Astor Place Thursday, October 10, 2013
- City of Dreams: Finalists Announced for 2014 Governors Island Pavilion Design Competition Tuesday, October 1, 2013
- Citigroup’s 200th LEED Certification is Platinum Retail Branch in Union Square « union square partnership: [...] gbNYC: "Last week, Citi earned LEED Pla...
- Up to date style derives from | OK1037.COM: [...] liked pattern pertaining to older kids. The ...
- Solutions To Your Internet Hosting Difficulties | chinalghe-com: [...] come when the website hosting firm all of a ...
- Gyrating Around the World in 90 Days | Jade Dressler: [...] We looked southward and marveled not just at...
- pulseoxygen » Blog Archive » Odds are good, you intimately know which usually: [...] breathing. It statistic makes certain that i...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center