Archive | Green Hotels RSS feed for this section
posted on Sunday, February 24, 2013 in Architecture, Financial District, Green Condos, Green Hotels, Green Real Estate, Manhattan, New Developments, New York City, Technology, Urban Farming
posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 in Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights, Green Building Finance, Green Condos, Green Construction, Green Hotels, Green Real Estate, Green Roofs, LEED-NC, New Developments, New York City, Rogers Marvel Architects
posted on Sunday, November 13, 2011 in Brooklyn, Green Building, Green Hotels, Green Roofs, LEED-NC, New York City, Williamsburg
posted on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 in Green Hotels, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City, SoHo
posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 in Green Building, Green Hotels, Green Real Estate, Historic Preservation, LEED, Upstate
posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 in Green Building, Green Hotels, Green Real Estate, LEED, New Jersey, Trenton
posted on Monday, February 7, 2011 in Buildings, Commercial, Design, Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Hotels, Historic Preservation, InterContinental Times Square Hotel, Manhattan, Midtown, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City
posted on Monday, August 2, 2010 in Buildings, Commercial, Design, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Hotels, Green Roofs, InterContinental Times Square Hotel, LEED, Manhattan, Most Recent, New York City, Rating Systems, Times Square
Sign of the Times (Square): InterContinental New York Times Square Gunning for LEED, Greenest Hotel in NYC Honors
posted on Monday, February 8, 2010 in Commercial, Energy Star, Green Building, Green Hotels, InterContinental Times Square Hotel, Manhattan, New York City, Times Square
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Penn 2023: Making the Case for a New Penn Station, MSG, & Midtown West Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Chrysler Building Joins Other Midtown Icons in Earning LEED-EB Gold Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Ice Cold Green: In White Plains, Heineken USA Headquarters Earns LEED-CI Gold Thursday, July 12, 2012
- New York City Buildings Continue Preparations for Dumping Number 6 Heating Oil Wednesday, June 27, 2012
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- With REIT Conversion Still Pending, Shutterstock Makes Move to Empire State Building Tuesday, April 2, 2013
- Tech industry is intersecting green building and sustainability | RO Engineers: [...] Tech industry is intersecting green building...
- Green Architecture – Is This Our Future » Green Roofing Improvement: [...] Jersey City has a modern prefab home constru...
- In the News | e-Oculus - AIA New York Chapter and the Center for Architecture: [...] years after the attacks on the World Trade C...
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 – insiderater.com: [...] tower topped out earlier this summer at its ...
- Urban Omnibus » The Omnibus Roundup – Darker Cities, REI, Living Cities, Donnell Demolished, City 2.0 and Psychometric Drawing Experiments: [...] a outdoorsy retail chain that just happens t...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center