Archive | Green Office Space RSS feed for this section
posted on Friday, May 3, 2013 in Flatiron, Green Office Space, Leases, LEED-CS, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, Silicon Alley, Transactions
posted on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 in Empire State Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Transactions
posted on Friday, March 15, 2013 in Energy Efficiency, Green Construction, Green Leases, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Legal Issues, South Africa
posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 in Energy Star, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Technology, Transactions
posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 in 11 Times Square, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, Leases, LEED-CS, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, Times Square, Transactions
posted on Thursday, February 14, 2013 in Energy Efficiency, Energy Star, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City
posted on Friday, February 1, 2013 in Financing, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Midtown West, New Developments, New York City, SOM, Transactions, Urban Planning
posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 in Energy Star, Financial District, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
- Construction Begins at the Duggal Greenhouse - Duggal Visual Solutions: [...] Click here to read about the Greenhouse on G...
- 11 Slider Images of the Bronx Show Remarkable Growth over Time: [...] is energy- and water-efficient, and was buil...
- Fresno criminal lawyer: their network and it spreads like wildfire.can... ...
- Southern Builders v. Shaw Development: The Most Important Part! | Green Building Law Update: [...] The Anatomy of America’s First Green B...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center