You are here: Home > Commercial
Archive | Commercial RSS feed for this section
posted on Thursday, October 10, 2013 in East Village, Green Construction, Green Office Space, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions
posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 in 1 World Trade Center, Financial District, Green Office Space, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, Transactions, World Trade Center
posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 in Energy Efficiency, Energy Star, Green Office Space, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Plaza District, SOM
posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 in 837 Washington Street, Green Office Space, Green Retail, Historic Preservation, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Meatpacking District, Morris Adjmi, New Developments, New York City
posted on Thursday, July 11, 2013 in 3 World Trade Center, Architecture, Green Construction, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City, Richard Rogers, Transactions, World Trade Center
posted on Tuesday, July 9, 2013 in Energy Star, Flatiron, Grand Central Station, Green Office Space, Leases, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, Technology, Transactions
posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 in Green Leases, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, Legal Issues, Market Analysis, Transactions
posted on Thursday, June 6, 2013 in 770 Broadway, Green Office Space, Greenwich Village, Historic Preservation, Leases, LEED-CI, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, Transactions
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- oldschoolnewbodyf4xreview: Thank you for this article, I liked your site on t...
- Ikea, Skanska Unveil First Prefab BoKlok Show Home in Gateshead, England | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] light of MoMA’s looming exhibition on the ...
- Monday LEEDoff: Albanese’s Visionaire in Battery Park City Casts Eyes on Platinum | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] Verdesian rental building achieving LEED Pla...
- SJP Properties’ LEED Silver 11 Times Square Moving Forward Through Tighter Market | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] article also suggests that the similarly spe...
- Vornado Hopes to Swing for Groundbreaking at Harlem Tower with Major League Baseball | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] the summer, we wrote about the Swanke Hayden...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center