Archive | New York Times Tower RSS feed for this section
The Perfect Storm: Green Light New York Releases Report on Retrofitting Daylight Controls in NYC Office Buildings
posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 in Daylighting Controls, Energy Efficiency, Green Office Space, New York City, New York Times Tower, Technology
posted on Monday, March 9, 2009 in Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Manhattan, Most Recent, New York City, New York Times Tower, Sales, Times Square, Transactions
posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 in Green Building, Green Office Space, Leases, Manhattan, New York City, New York Times Tower, Renzo Piano, Times Square, Transactions
posted on Friday, June 6, 2008 in Architecture, Manhattan, New York City, New York Times Tower, Norman Foster, Times Square
posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 in FXFOWLE, Green Office Space, Leases, Manhattan, New York City, New York Times Tower, Times Square, Transactions
posted on Thursday, February 28, 2008 in 7 World Trade Center, Green Office Space, Leases, LEED-EB, LEED-NC, New York City, New York Times Tower, Transactions
posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 in Green Restaurants, Green Retail, Leases, Manhattan, New York City, New York Times Tower, Times Square, Transactions
posted on Tuesday, December 4, 2007 in 20 Times Square, Affordable Housing, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, Hearst Tower, LEED, LEED in NYC, New York City, New York Times Tower, Opinion, Queens Botanical Garden Visitor's Center
posted on Monday, December 3, 2007 in 20 Times Square, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Hearst Tower, LEED-CS, New York City, New York Times Tower, Times Square
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
- Construction Begins at the Duggal Greenhouse - Duggal Visual Solutions: [...] Click here to read about the Greenhouse on G...
- 11 Slider Images of the Bronx Show Remarkable Growth over Time: [...] is energy- and water-efficient, and was buil...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center