Archive | Hearst Tower RSS feed for this section
posted on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 in Columbus Circle, Energy Efficiency, Green Building, Green Office Space, Hearst Tower, LEED-EB, Manhattan, New York City, Norman Foster
posted on Thursday, September 29, 2011 in Green Leases, Green Retail, Hearst Tower, Manhattan, Midtown West, New York City
Friday Reading: Jane Jacobs’ Intellectual Afterlife, Jersey’s Massive Solar Play, Ogling The Hearst Building
posted on Friday, April 29, 2011 in Alternative Energy, Buildings, Commercial, Design, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, Hearst Tower, LEED, Manhattan, Midtown West, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New Jersey, New York City, Norman Foster, Rating Systems, Urban Planning
posted on Tuesday, December 4, 2007 in 20 Times Square, Affordable Housing, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, Hearst Tower, LEED, LEED in NYC, New York City, New York Times Tower, Opinion, Queens Botanical Garden Visitor's Center
posted on Monday, December 3, 2007 in 20 Times Square, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Hearst Tower, LEED-CS, New York City, New York Times Tower, Times Square
posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 in 7 World Trade Center, Battery Park City, Green Building, Ground Zero, Hearst Tower, LEED, LEED-EB, New York City, One Bryant Park
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
- Construction Begins at the Duggal Greenhouse - Duggal Visual Solutions: [...] Click here to read about the Greenhouse on G...
- 11 Slider Images of the Bronx Show Remarkable Growth over Time: [...] is energy- and water-efficient, and was buil...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center