Archive | Perkins + Will RSS feed for this section
posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 in Architecture, Connecticut, Energy Efficiency, Higher Education, LEED-NC, Perkins + Will
posted on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 in Architecture, Buffalo, Higher Education, LEED-NC, Net Zero, Perkins + Will, Technology
Police Academy Two: STV and Turner Lock Down Contract for LEED Silver-Hopeful College Point Police Academy
posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 in Green Building, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, New York City, Perkins + Will, Queens
posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 in Architecture, Green Building, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Perkins + Will
posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 in Architecture, Green Building, Green Office Space, LEED in NYC, LEED-CI, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Perkins + Will
posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 in Architecture, Green Building, Green Construction, LEED in NYC, Local Law 86, New York City, Perkins + Will, Queens
posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 in Architecture, Design, Green Condos, Green Roofs, Perkins + Will, Technology, Vancouver
posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 in Architecture, Gensler, Green Building, Green Professionals, LEED Commentary, Perkins + Will
posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 in 125 Park Avenue, Architecture, Grand Central Station, Green Office Space, LEED-CI, Manhattan, New York City, Perkins + Will
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Penn 2023: Making the Case for a New Penn Station, MSG, & Midtown West Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Chrysler Building Joins Other Midtown Icons in Earning LEED-EB Gold Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Ice Cold Green: In White Plains, Heineken USA Headquarters Earns LEED-CI Gold Thursday, July 12, 2012
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- The Perfect Storm: Green Light New York Releases Report on Retrofitting Daylight Controls in NYC Office Buildings Wednesday, January 16, 2013
- Tech industry is intersecting green building and sustainability | RO Engineers: [...] Tech industry is intersecting green building...
- Green Architecture – Is This Our Future » Green Roofing Improvement: [...] Jersey City has a modern prefab home constru...
- In the News | e-Oculus - AIA New York Chapter and the Center for Architecture: [...] years after the attacks on the World Trade C...
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 – insiderater.com: [...] tower topped out earlier this summer at its ...
- Urban Omnibus » The Omnibus Roundup – Darker Cities, REI, Living Cities, Donnell Demolished, City 2.0 and Psychometric Drawing Experiments: [...] a outdoorsy retail chain that just happens t...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center