Archive | Perkins Eastman RSS feed for this section
posted on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 in Connecticut, Green Building, Green Energy, Green Office Space, LEED-CI, Perkins Eastman
posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 in Architecture, Higher Education, LEED-NC, Long Island, Most Recent, Perkins Eastman
posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 in Architecture, Green Building, Manhattan, Most Recent, New York City, Perkins Eastman, Times Square
posted on Monday, December 1, 2008 in Affordable Housing, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Tax Incentives, LEED-NC, Perkins Eastman, Residential, Upstate
posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 in Architecture, Green Building, Green Building Law, Green Condos, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, Legal Issues, Manhattan, Marketing, Murray Hill, New York City, Perkins Eastman
posted on Monday, June 9, 2008 in Architecture, Connecticut, Design, Green Building, Green Condos, LEED-ND, Perkins Eastman, Urban Planning
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Green Power Hits the Radio Waves ... Affects Construction Industry | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] heating equipment trade organizations, contr...
- LEED Revocation and De-Certification: What Do the Experts Say? | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] Stephen Del Percio, Green Real Estate Law Jo...
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center