Archive | FXFOWLE RSS feed for this section
posted on Monday, January 7, 2013 in 11 Times Square, FXFOWLE, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-CS, Manhattan, New York City, Times Square, Transactions
Weekend Reading: Bronx School Gets Green Roof, New LEED-CI Platinum in Manhattan, The Joys of Living Buildings
posted on Friday, November 5, 2010 in Architecture, Buildings, Commercial, Design, Energy Efficiency, FXFOWLE, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Roofs, LEED, LEED-CI, Manhattan, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Public, Rating Systems, Residential, The Bronx, Upper West Side
Found In Space: Ambitious New Plans Give Green Makeover To Manhattan’s Water Street, DUMBO’s Pearl Street
posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 in Architecture, Brooklyn, Design, Dumbo, FXFOWLE, Manhattan, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Public, Riverhouse, Urban Planning
posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 in 11 Times Square, Architecture, Buildings, Commercial, FXFOWLE, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED, LEED-CS, Manhattan, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Rating Systems, Times Square
posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 in 11 Times Square, Commercial, FXFOWLE, Green Leases, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED in NYC, LEED-CS, Manhattan, New York City, Times Square
posted on Monday, July 6, 2009 in FXFOWLE, Green Roofs, Hudson Yards, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, LEED, Manhattan, New York City, Pei Cobb Freed
posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 in Design, FXFOWLE, Green Building, Green Construction, LEED in NYC, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Midtown, Most Recent, New York City
posted on Thursday, January 8, 2009 in Adaptive Reuse, FXFOWLE, Green Building, Green Office Space, Hudson Square, LEED in NYC, LEED-CI, Manhattan, Most Recent, New York City
posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 in 11 Times Square, FXFOWLE, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED in NYC, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, Times Square, Transactions
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Construction Begins at the Duggal Greenhouse - Duggal Visual Solutions: [...] Click here to read about the Greenhouse on G...
- 11 Slider Images of the Bronx Show Remarkable Growth over Time: [...] is energy- and water-efficient, and was buil...
- Fresno criminal lawyer: their network and it spreads like wildfire.can... ...
- Southern Builders v. Shaw Development: The Most Important Part! | Green Building Law Update: [...] The Anatomy of America’s First Green B...
- A Perfect Plumber | 15 Amazing Dog Houses - A Perfect Plumber: [...] more details here… [...]...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center