Archive | Cook + Fox RSS feed for this section
posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 in Chelsea, Cook + Fox, Green Building, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New Developments, New York City
posted on Friday, June 1, 2012 in Cook + Fox, Green Building, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, Historic Preservation, LEED-CS, Manhattan, New York City, Sales, SoHo, Transactions
posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 in Chelsea, Cook + Fox, Green Office Space, Green Real Estate, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New Developments, New York City
Friday Reading: Bronx’s LEED Neighborhood Booming, TED Types Put Green Building In Context, NYC’s Friendliest Toilet
posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 in Affordable Housing, Architecture, Cook + Fox, Design, Green Building, Green Construction, Green Real Estate, Green Rentals, Green Roofs, LEED, Manhattan, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Public, Rating Systems, Residential, The Bronx, Upper West Side, Urban Planning
posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 in Architecture, Brooklyn, Buildings, City Point, Commercial, Cook + Fox, Design, Green Building, Green Condos, Green Real Estate, Green Retail, LEED, Most Recent, Neighborhoods, New York City, Rating Systems, Residential, Urban Planning
posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 in Brooklyn, City Point, Cook + Fox, Green Building, Green Real Estate, LEED, LEED in NYC, New York City
posted on Thursday, September 17, 2009 in Affordable Housing, Brooklyn, Brownsville, Cook + Fox, Green Building, Green Rentals, Green Roofs, LEED, New York City
posted on Thursday, August 20, 2009 in Cook + Fox, Empire State Building, Green Building, Green Office Space, LEED-CI, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Swanke Hayden Connell
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Chrysler Building Joins Other Midtown Icons in Earning LEED-EB Gold Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Tech Moves: Advertising Firm Signs 5-Year Deal at Former NY Times HQ in Times Square Thursday, February 7, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- Is a 3D Printing Boom on City’s Horizon? European Printer Inks Park Avenue, Long Island City Leases Tuesday, December 11, 2012
- Tech Firms Land Leases at Garment District Energy Star Wednesday, February 27, 2013
- Kim Erle: I know your blog post has been around for awhile, ...
- John: Not the largest Biowall in the U.S....
- 5 Green Built College Campuses | BuildDirect Green Blog: [...] system for sustainable buildings, seemed arb...
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal | Best Manhattan Offices: [...] recently, Boston Properties also closed seve...
- Big Tower, Small Spaces: 1 WTC to Subdivide 2 Full Floors for 18 Office Tenants | Best Manhattan Offices: [...] tower is still on track to become one of the...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center