You are here: Home > Stephen Del Percio
About Stephen Del PercioStephen Del Percio has written for gbNYC+ since 2006 and currently serves as in-house counsel for one of the world's largest engineering, construction, and technical services companies. He earned a B.Eng. from Columbia, his J.D. at William & Mary, and lives in New York City with his wife and daughter. You can follow Stephen on Twitter, email him at stephen@gbNYC.com, or join gbNYC on Facebook to continue the conversation.
Author Archive | Stephen Del Percio
posted on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 in Architecture, Design Concepts, Green Building, Net Zero, New York City
posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 in 1 World Trade Center, Financial District, Green Office Space, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, Transactions, World Trade Center
posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 in Energy Efficiency, Energy Star, Green Office Space, LEED-EB, Manhattan, Midtown, New York City, Plaza District, SOM
posted on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 in 1095 Sixth Avenue, Bryant Park, Leases, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions, Tribeca
posted on Thursday, September 12, 2013 in City Hall, Leases, Manhattan, New York City, Software, Technology, Transactions
posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 in 1 World Trade Center, 3 World Trade Center, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New York City, World Trade Center
posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 in Adaptive Reuse, Green Condos, LEED-ND, Legal Issues, Montclair, New Developments, New Jersey, Urban Planning, Zoning
posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013 in Hudson Yards, LEED-NC, LEED-ND, Manhattan, Market Analysis, Midtown West, New York City, Urban Planning
posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 in 837 Washington Street, Green Office Space, Green Retail, Historic Preservation, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Meatpacking District, Morris Adjmi, New Developments, New York City
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Green Power Hits the Radio Waves ... Affects Construction Industry | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] heating equipment trade organizations, contr...
- LEED Revocation and De-Certification: What Do the Experts Say? | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] Stephen Del Percio, Green Real Estate Law Jo...
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center