You are here: Home > Stephen Del Percio
About Stephen Del PercioStephen Del Percio has written for gbNYC+ since 2006 and currently serves as in-house counsel for one of the world's largest engineering, construction, and technical services companies. He earned a B.Eng. from Columbia, his J.D. at William & Mary, and lives in New York City with his wife and daughter. You can follow Stephen on Twitter, email him at stephen@gbNYC.com, or join gbNYC on Facebook to continue the conversation.
Author Archive | Stephen Del Percio
posted on Friday, November 29, 2013 in Developers, East Village, Green Real Estate, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, Market Analysis, New Developments, New York City, Technology, Transactions
posted on Thursday, November 21, 2013 in Green Leases, Green Real Estate, Legal Issues, United Kingdom
posted on Friday, November 8, 2013 in Financial District, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City, World Trade Center
posted on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 in 510 Madison Avenue, Leases, LEED-CS, Manhattan, New York City, Plaza District, Transactions
posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 in Hudson Yards, Manhattan, Market Analysis, Midtown West, New York City, SOM, Urban Planning
posted on Thursday, October 17, 2013 in Leases, LEED-CI, Legal Issues, Market Analysis, New York City, Technology, Transactions
posted on Thursday, October 10, 2013 in East Village, Green Construction, Green Office Space, Leases, LEED-NC, Manhattan, New York City, Transactions
posted on Wednesday, October 9, 2013 in Green Building, Green Building Finance, Green Building Law, Green Globes, Green Tax Incentives, LEED, Legal Issues, Legislation, Long Island, Upstate
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- oldschoolnewbodyf4xreview: Thank you for this article, I liked your site on t...
- Ikea, Skanska Unveil First Prefab BoKlok Show Home in Gateshead, England | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] light of MoMA’s looming exhibition on the ...
- Monday LEEDoff: Albanese’s Visionaire in Battery Park City Casts Eyes on Platinum | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] Verdesian rental building achieving LEED Pla...
- SJP Properties’ LEED Silver 11 Times Square Moving Forward Through Tighter Market | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] article also suggests that the similarly spe...
- Vornado Hopes to Swing for Groundbreaking at Harlem Tower with Major League Baseball | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] the summer, we wrote about the Swanke Hayden...
11 Times Square affordable housing Alternative Energy Boston Properties CB Richard Ellis energy efficiency Energy Star gbNYC green architecture green building Green Building Law green building legislation green building products green business green commercial office space Green Condos green construction green design green living green office space green power green real estate green retail green retrofits Larry Silverstein LEED LEED for Commercial Interiors LEED for Core and Shell LEED for Homes LEED Gold LEED Platinum LEED Silver Manhattan Mayor Bloomberg Most Recent New Jersey New York New York City NYSERDA SJP Properties SL Green solar power USGBC Vornado World Trade Center