- Brooklyn Cohousing project in Windsor Terrace to use PassivHaus design techniques , could be city’s most energy efficient building.
- $1.3 billion in stimulus dollars are coming to New York City .
- More reactions to Broadway traffic ban in Times Square.
- Sundance Channel produces video preview of High Line park, set to open June 8.
- Gotham needs more modern office space ; by 2010, 64 percent of office buildings will be more than 50 years old (national average is 24).
Please note that we are currently (and have been for some time) experiencing technical problems with our commenting system which is preventing readers from posting any comments. We are working to resolve the issue and should have it fixed shortly. Our apologies- thanks for your patience.