- Taking a look at life in Bloomfield, New Jersey , soon to receive 2009 Smart Growth Award from New Jersey Future organization.
- Neil Denari’s LEED Gold-hopeful HL23 condos top out.
- LEED Gold-hopeful WTC towers could cop top rents in city once completed.
- Review process for Jean Nouvel’s MoMA tower gets underway ; project could top 1000 feet of right.
- Extel’s LEED-hopeful Diamond Tower moving forward on West 47th Street .
Living in Bloomfield, HL23 Tops Out, & Nouvel MoMA Tower Moves Forward
gbNYC selects green news items of note that were reported across the New York City area during the week of May 17, 2009, including a profile of life in suburban Bloomfield, New Jersey, which will soon receive a 2009 Smart Growth Award from the New Jersey Future organization, topping out at Neil Denari’s LEED Gold-hopeful HL23 condominiums above the High Line, and the start of the zoning approval process for Jean Nouvel’s acclaimed MoMA tower in Midtown. Happy Memorial Day, everyone!
gbNYC is a multi-disciplinary consulting and real estate services firm. In addition to representing office tenants and commercial buyers in leasing and acquisitions, we also provide innovative consulting solutions from a unique, green building perspective. We advise on green building financial incentives, comment on proposed green building marketing strategies, author white papers, treatises, and market analyses, organize seminars on the LEED process and professional accreditation, and provide advice and analysis on green building risk management and the overall state of green real estate, leasing, and construction, in New York City and beyond.
Our blog, the gbNYC+ journal of real estate, law, + sustainability, delivers consistent, original content - from a New York City perspective - on how technology, data, and sustainability are changing how we interact with our built environment. Subscribe below and receive new articles as they're published or connect with our social media presence to join our ongoing conversation about real estate and sustainability, in the Big Apple and beyond. Contact us at (201) 835-8530 or info@gbNYC.com for more information about our services and to discuss how we can assist you.
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- oldschoolnewbodyf4xreview: Thank you for this article, I liked your site on t...
- Ikea, Skanska Unveil First Prefab BoKlok Show Home in Gateshead, England | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] light of MoMA’s looming exhibition on the ...
- Monday LEEDoff: Albanese’s Visionaire in Battery Park City Casts Eyes on Platinum | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] Verdesian rental building achieving LEED Pla...
- SJP Properties’ LEED Silver 11 Times Square Moving Forward Through Tighter Market | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] article also suggests that the similarly spe...
- Vornado Hopes to Swing for Groundbreaking at Harlem Tower with Major League Baseball | gbNYC Real Estate Group | Commercial Real Estate & Green Buildings in New York City: [...] the summer, we wrote about the Swanke Hayden...