- Durst Organization moves into LEED Platinum hopeful One Bryant Park / Bank of America Tower.
- Core of LEED Gold hopeful Freedom Tower now 100 feet above grade.
- THE Tunnel- second tube under Hudson for New Jersey Transit- may benefit from stimulus funds .
- Much of New York City’s next-generation skyline is "on hold."
- Apple store may be coming to LEED Silver hopeful Edge condos in Williamsburg.
- New York-based design-builder New World Home recasting the modular house as green .
- DOB issues stop work order at Macklowe Properties’ LEED Gold hopeful 510 Madison Avenue after three-alarm fire.
Durst at BoA Tower, Stimulus Funds for THE Tunnel, & Apple in Williamsburg at Edge
gbNYC selects green news items of note that were reported across the New York City area during the week of February 8, 2009, including the Durst Organization’s move into its LEED Platinum hopeful One Bryant Park (Bank of America Tower), potential stimulus dollars for the THE Tunnel, which would double New Jersey Transit capacity into Penn Station along the Northeast Corridor, and rumors that Apple will take retail space in the LEED Silver hopeful Edge condominiums in Williamsburg.
gbNYC is a multi-disciplinary consulting and real estate services firm. In addition to representing office tenants and commercial buyers in leasing and acquisitions, we also provide innovative consulting solutions from a unique, green building perspective. We advise on green building financial incentives, comment on proposed green building marketing strategies, author white papers, treatises, and market analyses, organize seminars on the LEED process and professional accreditation, and provide advice and analysis on green building risk management and the overall state of green real estate, leasing, and construction, in New York City and beyond.
Our blog, the gbNYC+ journal of real estate, law, + sustainability, delivers consistent, original content - from a New York City perspective - on how technology, data, and sustainability are changing how we interact with our built environment. Subscribe below and receive new articles as they're published or connect with our social media presence to join our ongoing conversation about real estate and sustainability, in the Big Apple and beyond. Contact us at (201) 835-8530 or info@gbNYC.com for more information about our services and to discuss how we can assist you.
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Hello, Silicon Triangle? Plan for Downtown Brooklyn Aims to Grow Borough’s $6B Tech Industry Monday, June 24, 2013
- Mid-Sized Midtown Office Buildings Earn LEED-EB: OM Certification Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- First Dibs: Online Auctioneer Is First Tenant at LEED Gold-Hopeful 51 Astor Place Thursday, October 10, 2013
- Stream On: Internet Music Providers Ink Major Manhattan Leases Tuesday, July 9, 2013
- Solutions To Your Internet Hosting Difficulties | chinalghe-com: [...] come when the website hosting firm all of a ...
- Gyrating Around the World in 90 Days | Jade Dressler: [...] We looked southward and marveled not just at...
- pulseoxygen » Blog Archive » Odds are good, you intimately know which usually: [...] breathing. It statistic makes certain that i...
- bycorsini » Blog Archive » Which experts claim statistic will mean that as long as: [...] breathing. Whom information mean that knowin...
- zenaro lighting » Blog Archive » The main reason why citizens: [...] have been faced with snoring. Whom figure me...