- Durst Organization moves into LEED Platinum hopeful One Bryant Park / Bank of America Tower.
- Core of LEED Gold hopeful Freedom Tower now 100 feet above grade.
- THE Tunnel- second tube under Hudson for New Jersey Transit- may benefit from stimulus funds .
- Much of New York City’s next-generation skyline is "on hold."
- Apple store may be coming to LEED Silver hopeful Edge condos in Williamsburg.
- New York-based design-builder New World Home recasting the modular house as green .
- DOB issues stop work order at Macklowe Properties’ LEED Gold hopeful 510 Madison Avenue after three-alarm fire.
Durst at BoA Tower, Stimulus Funds for THE Tunnel, & Apple in Williamsburg at Edge
gbNYC selects green news items of note that were reported across the New York City area during the week of February 8, 2009, including the Durst Organization’s move into its LEED Platinum hopeful One Bryant Park (Bank of America Tower), potential stimulus dollars for the THE Tunnel, which would double New Jersey Transit capacity into Penn Station along the Northeast Corridor, and rumors that Apple will take retail space in the LEED Silver hopeful Edge condominiums in Williamsburg.
gbNYC is a multi-disciplinary consulting and real estate services firm. In addition to representing office tenants and commercial buyers in leasing and acquisitions, we also provide innovative consulting solutions from a unique, green building perspective. We advise on green building financial incentives, comment on proposed green building marketing strategies, author white papers, treatises, and market analyses, organize seminars on the LEED process and professional accreditation, and provide advice and analysis on green building risk management and the overall state of green real estate, leasing, and construction, in New York City and beyond.
Our blog, the gbNYC+ journal of real estate, law, + sustainability, delivers consistent, original content - from a New York City perspective - on how technology, data, and sustainability are changing how we interact with our built environment. Subscribe below and receive new articles as they're published or connect with our social media presence to join our ongoing conversation about real estate and sustainability, in the Big Apple and beyond. Contact us at (201) 835-8530 or info@gbNYC.com for more information about our services and to discuss how we can assist you.
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Tech Firms Land Leases at Garment District Energy Star Wednesday, February 27, 2013
- Midtown South Buzz: Tech Firm Doubles Space in Move to 200 Fifth Avenue Friday, May 3, 2013
- Cornell NYC Tech to Bring Net Zero, LEED Platinum to $2B Roosevelt Island Campus Thursday, May 23, 2013
- With REIT Conversion Still Pending, Shutterstock Makes Move to Empire State Building Tuesday, April 2, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Incredible Dog House Design – DesignSwan.com: [...] One Jackson Square Dog House [link] [...]...
- LEED News: Long Island City Goes Green | Around TOWN: [...] home in Queens Plaza earned Silver LEED cert...
- advance enterprises llc lee grossman: to find an expert in your topic... and interview ...
- bmi loan funding llc: not take you more than 15 minutes... and you will...
- advanced professional services llc gaffney sc: are looking for an opportunity to write... profes...