- MTA and Related continue discussions over deal for Hudson Yards.
- Boston Properties halts plans for LEED office building on Eighth Avenue at 46th Street.
- Tenants moving into Morristown, New Jersey’s latest green building.
- Cooper Union to offer LEED exam prep course this spring semester.
- Extell files plans to build Diamond Tower as LEED-certified commercial condo on West 47th Street.
- New York homeowners taking advantage of renewable energy provisions in Bailout.
- Are "green condominiums" an oxymoron?
- Profiling Green Design , Princeton, New Jersey’s greenest retailer.
- Western New York’s Daemen College seeks LEED certification for new $15M research center.
- Eastern Mountain Sports opening new store at Broadway and Spring this May that will feature green design elements.
Green Retail in SoHo, LEED at Cooper Union, & Green Condos as Oxymorons?
gbNYC selects green news items of note that were reported across the New York City area during the week of January 25, 2009, including a new retail outlet for Eastern Mountain Sports at Broadway and Spring that will incorporate green design features, a new preparatory course for the LEED accreditation exam at Cooper Union, profiles of New York homeowners taking advantage of the Bailout’s renewable energy incentives, and thoughts in Architectural Record on just how green we ought to consider new condominium developments to be.
gbNYC is a multi-disciplinary consulting and real estate services firm. In addition to representing office tenants and commercial buyers in leasing and acquisitions, we also provide innovative consulting solutions from a unique, green building perspective. We advise on green building financial incentives, comment on proposed green building marketing strategies, author white papers, treatises, and market analyses, organize seminars on the LEED process and professional accreditation, and provide advice and analysis on green building risk management and the overall state of green real estate, leasing, and construction, in New York City and beyond.
Our blog, the gbNYC+ journal of real estate, law, + sustainability, delivers consistent, original content - from a New York City perspective - on how technology, data, and sustainability are changing how we interact with our built environment. Subscribe below and receive new articles as they're published or connect with our social media presence to join our ongoing conversation about real estate and sustainability, in the Big Apple and beyond. Contact us at (201) 835-8530 or info@gbNYC.com for more information about our services and to discuss how we can assist you.
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- The Top 5 Issues For Technology Companies Leasing Office Space in New York City Thursday, October 17, 2013
- WTC Construction Update: With Transit Hub on Horizon, Office Towers, Museum to Open By 2014 Tuesday, September 10, 2013
- Hudson County Smart Growth Award Goes to 1415 Park Avenue in Hoboken Monday, August 5, 2013
- First Dibs: Online Auctioneer Is First Tenant at LEED Gold-Hopeful 51 Astor Place Thursday, October 10, 2013
- City of Dreams: Finalists Announced for 2014 Governors Island Pavilion Design Competition Tuesday, October 1, 2013
- Buying A Financial Planner Richmond – Virginia? | Karen Ranieri: [...] you on purchases that aren’t in your d...
- Citigroup’s 200th LEED Certification is Platinum Retail Branch in Union Square « union square partnership: [...] gbNYC: "Last week, Citi earned LEED Pla...
- Up to date style derives from | OK1037.COM: [...] liked pattern pertaining to older kids. The ...
- Solutions To Your Internet Hosting Difficulties | chinalghe-com: [...] come when the website hosting firm all of a ...
- Gyrating Around the World in 90 Days | Jade Dressler: [...] We looked southward and marveled not just at...