- Pure Yoga installs living green wall on East 86th Street
- Bruce Ratner concedes that his Atlantic Yards arena for NBA’s Nets now delayed until 2011
- City could face charges over last fall’s fire during demolition of Deutsche Bank building at Ground Zero- planned site of Beer Belly Building
- Another profile of LEED Silver hopeful brownstone on West 122nd Street in Harlem
- New York Sun reviews Cook + Fox’ Lucida condo project on the UES
UES Green Wall, Delays at Atlantic Yards, Reviewing the Lucida, & More Spec 8th Avenue Office Space
gbNYC selects green news items of note that were reported across the New York City area during the week of August 3, 2008, including the installation of a living wall above Pure Yoga on East 86th Street, more delays for Bruce Ratner’s controversial Atlantic Yards development, a review of Cook + Fox’ LEED hopeful Lucida condo project on the Upper East Side, and plans for another speculative office tower along 8th Avenue from Boston Properties and Related, in between 11 Times Square and 250 West 55th Street.
gbNYC is a multi-disciplinary consulting and real estate services firm. In addition to representing office tenants and commercial buyers in leasing and acquisitions, we also provide innovative consulting solutions from a unique, green building perspective. We advise on green building financial incentives, comment on proposed green building marketing strategies, author white papers, treatises, and market analyses, organize seminars on the LEED process and professional accreditation, and provide advice and analysis on green building risk management and the overall state of green real estate, leasing, and construction, in New York City and beyond.
Our blog, the gbNYC+ journal of real estate, law, + sustainability, delivers consistent, original content - from a New York City perspective - on how technology, data, and sustainability are changing how we interact with our built environment. Subscribe below and receive new articles as they're published or connect with our social media presence to join our ongoing conversation about real estate and sustainability, in the Big Apple and beyond. Contact us at (201) 835-8530 or info@gbNYC.com for more information about our services and to discuss how we can assist you.
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...
- Construction Begins at the Duggal Greenhouse - Duggal Visual Solutions: [...] Click here to read about the Greenhouse on G...
- 11 Slider Images of the Bronx Show Remarkable Growth over Time: [...] is energy- and water-efficient, and was buil...
- Fresno criminal lawyer: their network and it spreads like wildfire.can... ...
- Southern Builders v. Shaw Development: The Most Important Part! | Green Building Law Update: [...] The Anatomy of America’s First Green B...