Recently-published Issue 14 of The Next American City magazine focuses entirely on green building, and I urge you to check it out if you haven’t already done so. An article I wrote about LEED appears in the issue and has a good summary of the general commentary that currently exists about LEED and how USGBC is trying to address some of LEED’s criticisms. The piece also presents the extent of my research about the LEED Version 3.0 Bookshelf System, as well as some quotes from various green building professionals. I’m still working through the rest of the issue, but NAC is a great publication and, again, I hope you’ll grab a copy of the issue if you get the chance.
The Next American City Devotes Latest Issue to Green Building
Recently-published Issue 14 of The Next American City magazine focuses entirely on green building, and I urge you to check it out if you haven’t already done so. An article I wrote about LEED appears in the issue and has a good summary of the general commentary that currently exists about LEED and how USGBC [...]
gbNYC is a multi-disciplinary consulting and real estate services firm. In addition to representing office tenants and commercial buyers in leasing and acquisitions, we also provide innovative consulting solutions from a unique, green building perspective. We advise on green building financial incentives, comment on proposed green building marketing strategies, author white papers, treatises, and market analyses, organize seminars on the LEED process and professional accreditation, and provide advice and analysis on green building risk management and the overall state of green real estate, leasing, and construction, in New York City and beyond.
Our blog, the gbNYC+ journal of real estate, law, + sustainability, delivers consistent, original content - from a New York City perspective - on how technology, data, and sustainability are changing how we interact with our built environment. Subscribe below and receive new articles as they're published or connect with our social media presence to join our ongoing conversation about real estate and sustainability, in the Big Apple and beyond. Contact us at (201) 835-8530 or info@gbNYC.com for more information about our services and to discuss how we can assist you.
all gbNYC+ blog topics
about our company
receive our monthly newsletter
- Twitter in Talks to Take Quarter of Space at 51 Astor Place Friday, November 29, 2013
- Better Buildings Partnership Adds MOU, Unveils Updated Green Lease Toolkit Thursday, November 21, 2013
- In Ground Zero First, 4 World Trade Center Set to Open Its Doors Friday, November 8, 2013
- The Missing Link: More Data Is Key for Building Energy Retrofit Market Friday, November 1, 2013
- At 510 Madison, BXP Lands Freakonomics Firm in Triple-Digit Penthouse Deal Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Green Power Hits the Radio Waves ... Affects Construction Industry | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] heating equipment trade organizations, contr...
- LEED Revocation and De-Certification: What Do the Experts Say? | Best Practices Construction Law: [...] Stephen Del Percio, Green Real Estate Law Jo...
- Greening The Green Bottle: Heineken USA's LEED Headquarters | EarthTechling: [...] including beer bottles. (The elevator lobby ...
- New York’s LEDs Shine Light On Efficiency | EarthTechling: [...] boast might be the LEED Gold rating that the...
- Ohio Introduces Legislation to Mandate Green Building Certification | Ohio Environmental Law Blog: [...] Is Ohio delegating legislative authority?&nb...